Hot Clay is an online retailer providing pottery supplies and online education. We are a B Corp business committed to people, pottery and the planet. We are looking for someone bright, enthusiastic and hardworking to join our team as a Customer Service Coordinator.
- To be the primary point of contact for orders. To take orders accurately and answer customer queries quickly and professionally.
- To be the main point of contact for customer services, resolving customer issues to the satisfaction of the customer.
- To maintain clear effective communication with the team about office and customer service matters.
- To respond effectively to incoming email enquiries either directly or by forwarding to the relevant contact.
- To liaise with couriers regarding customers deliveries.
- To assist shop customers.
- To monitor customer service data and set strategies for improvement.
- To work on content and streamline the existing knowledge base
- To manage bug fixes both inhouse or with website developer team.
- To manage Smartcode software for Hot Clay.
- To undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required of you in the post
- To adhere to current Health & safety legislation and best practice in accordance with the Company’s Health & Safety guidelines
- To comply with the company Statement of Social & Environmental goals
- Admin experience and confidence using computer software
- Previous experience working and interacting with customers
- An interest in ceramics would be preferable but not required
- 40 hours per week
- Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 4.30pm, Friday 8:00am to 2:00pm
- 200 hours holiday plus birthday and bank holidays
- Competitive Salary plus annual bonus
To apply email your CV to [email protected].
Any further questions feel free to email or call 01934863040